|Program book is now available for downloading [in high resolution, lower resolution].||Abstract book is available for downloading [pdf]. You can also download the extended abstract book here [pdf].||
*Photos have been uploaded already! Please log in with the registered email to see them all.
- Dining map nearby the hotel. [pdf]
- Menu for lunch during the conference. [pdf]
- Presentation Guidelines for both oral and poster presentations [pdf].
- Instead of downloading the entire abstract book, you can also view each abstract in the ‘schedule menu’ inside the registration system with your registered account.
- Keynote review: you can download manuscripts from our review talks as follow
- 15 Aug, 08:45 – 09:30: Prasanta K Patro [pdf]
- 16 Aug, 08:00 – 08:45: Stephan Thiel [pdf]
- 16 Aug, 13:15 – 14:00: Alan Chave [pdf]
- 18 Aug, 08.00 – 08.45: Marion Miensopust [pdf]
- 18 Aug, 13.15 – 14.00 : Max Moorkamp [pdf]
- 19 Aug, 08.00 – 08.45 : Javier Fullea [pdf]
- 19 Aug, 13.15 – 14:00: Letian Zhang [pdf]
- 20 Aug, 13:15 – 14:00: Takuto Minami [pdf]
|สวัสดีครับ (Sawaddee Krab).The 23rd Electromagnetic Induction Workshop (EMIW2016) will be held in Thailand for the first time. The venue for the workshop is at the Empress Convention Center, The Empress Hotels (www.empresshotels.com) located in Chiang Mai, the largest city in the northern part of Thailand. Chiang Mai is known for the rich and unique northern Thai culture, Thai food and character. It was the capital of Lanna Kingdom in 1296. Currently, it is one of the top travelers’ choice destination. The period for the workshop is from Sunday 14 to Saturday 20 of August 2016.|
Join EMIW2016 to discover Thailand, sense the Thai culture, taste the Thai foods, and enjoy the Thai nature, and at the same time meet your EMIW colleague to exchange, learn and discuss the new idea during the workshop.
Temperature in August in Chiang Mai is around 22 – 30 degree Celsius. August is in the middle of rainy season. Rain can be expected everyday but for a brief period of time each day (e.g. 20 – 60 mins heavy rains) unless we are unlucky from the Monsoon or Storm. For northern hemisphere countries, Chiang Mai is a place where you can escape the heat of your country. Come and enjoy Thailand.
Important Note: Friday August 12th is mother’s day in Thailand and is a national holiday. Many Thais like to spend this 3-day holiday to visit home and travel. Chiang Mai is one of the top destination. Flights to/from Chiang Mai can easily be full booked during this long holidays. Please reserve your ticket as early as possible in advance.